The Heights of Falconhead Bee Cave is a gated custom home community within the master-planned Falconhead neighborhood. Most lots are about a half acre in size and many of these homes overlook the beautiful Falconhead golf course.
- Falconhead Garage Sale April 9, 2014 Post Lady
- Sandy Nees Painting Exhibit April 1, 2014Sandy Nees painting exhibit ~ 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays to Fridays through May 8at Lakeway City Hall, 1102 Lohmans Crossing, in Lakeway. Lakeway City Hall Art Gallery welcomes the debut of local painter Sandy Nees with an exhibit of oils, acrylics and watercolors. When Nees was a hairstylist in Illinois at her first […]Post Lady
- Eggstravaganza! April 1, 2014Saturday, April 12, from 2-4 p.m. at Lakeway City Park, 502 Hurst Creek Road, in Lakeway. Join the City of Lakeway Parks and Recreation Department in celebrating the spring at Eggstravaganza! Bring your basket. Age specific egg hunts will begin at 2:45 p.m. with 7- to 8-year-olds going first, followed by the 5- to 6-year-old […]Post Lady
- Lakeway Indoor Garage Sale April 1, 2014Lakeway Citywide Indoor Garage Sale booths on sale now ~ Lakeway Activity Center, 105 Cross Creek, in Lakeway. Booth sign-ups open up to the general public for the April 19 sale. For information, call the Activity Center at 512-261-1010Post Lady
- “MADE IN AMERICA” April 1, 2014Tickets on sale for Lakeway SingAlong’s Spring Show “Made in America” ~ starting Monday, March 31, at Lakeway Activity Center, 105 Cross Creek, in Lakeway. Lakeway SingAlong will track the fascinating evolution of music Americana inits 14th annual Spring Show, which includes a dinner, in performances at 6 p.m. April 24, 25 and 26. SingAlong […]Post Lady